|Big Data Content Platform|
|High Quality Real Traffic|
|Pop Under, Interstitial & In-text Ads|
|Full Quality & Quantity Traffic Control|
|Detailed Reporting & Analytics|
-Cross-correlate more than 600 Million Pages, 5.5TB of Contents.
- Review Every Site & Test Every Impression by human, ensures delivery of high quality real visitors to our advertisers.
- Get maximum exposure via our Full Page pop under/interstitial & In-text Ads.
- Set caps and target your campaign by country, category and much more.
- Customized reports to give you valuable campaign data and feedback.
- Over 30,000 advertisers all over the world.
- One of the best global coverage ad network.
- Provides you with high CPM Popunder/Interstitial and CPC intext ads.
- Pay out every week with a minimum pay out of $3.
- Pay-out via Bank transfer/Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Payoneer.
|Market Leading eCPM's|
|Minimum Payout: $3|
|On Time Payment|
|5 Different Payment Methods|
Pop-unders are another form of online advertising on the Internet which emerged from the concept of pop-ups. This form of advertising is mostly acceptable by all advertisers, publishers and users as they are less intrusive and do not interrupt the user immediately nor take the user away from the publisher site. It gives advertisers a good opportunity to brand their product as well as giving the users sufficient product information. It can also provide advertisers with no creatives to use any page within their website as a pop-under advertisement .
When a user visits a website with pop-under advertisements, the pop-under will open up in a new browser window hidden under the user's current browser. When the user closes their current browser then they will noticed the pop-under advertisement making them less intrusive, more acceptable to users and will not take visitors away from the publisher's website.
An interstitial ad (inter-ad) is an advertising page that is inserted in the normal flow of editorial content structure on a website for the purpose of advertising or promotion. Interstitial messages, like TV commercials, make viewers a captive of the message.
Inline text links are ads that appear as a brief text description in boxes with clear call-to-actions, prompting users to learn more information from partners' websites. These ads only appear when the mouse pointer is moved over certain words and is perfectly relevant to the content.
Inline text links are great when you want to save valuable space on your Web pages, they are also similar to newspaper headlines that raise interest for a distinctive topic. With the possibility of frequent format changes, very few restrictions and no spending for the development of graphical ad formats, inline text links are a pure, yet effective option to advertise cross the Internet.